Renewable Energy Projects
Electricity and other fuel tariffs are rapidly rising and so is global warming. Switching to Renewable Energy is an option that will repay in the long run. Wind Energy and Solar Energy are the options that can be easily be adopted by the end users themselves and do their part to reduce GHG emissions and also benefit monetarily by paying less too the SEBs. SEE-Tech Solutions has implemented renewable energy projects like Solar based steam generation for commercial cooking, Solar Photo Voltaic installations for power generation, Solar Pumps, Solar water heating systems. In addition to installation, maintenance and monitoring of these systems is the key to deliver maximum benefit of switching to Renewable technologies. We also use remote monitoring system to monitor, import, export and consumption of kWH to provide timely inputs to the user.
Annual Cost Saving at Maharogi Sewa Samiti, Anandwan, Warora, Maharashtra : Rs. 1,88,29,000
GHG emission reduction : 111 MT of CO2 eq./year
Annual Saving on LPG, KG : 13,688
Annual Savings, Rs (@Rs. 90/ KG) : 12,31,875
- Look for options to reduce energy consumption using energy efficency techniques.
- Implement EE Technologies.
- Estimate Solar Installtion capacity based on reduced consumption.
- Installation of RE projects as applicable.
- Monitor solar generation, import and export to the grid using remote monitoring system.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur
- Taj Palace, New Delhi