- We, at SEE-Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. offer healthy working environment, where every member of SEE-Tech family is groomed so as to fit in the role he/she is assigned to and be a part of our mission.
- If you have a learning attitude and do not hesitate in hard work, have good technical skills in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering or industrial engineering, then this is the right place for you.
- The casual atmosphere at SEE-Tech gives you an opportunity to explore yourself to the fullest. Your passion is converted to successful career with our mentor-mentee program. “Star of the month” and Annual acknowledgement program” acknowledges the work done by you.
- Our Knowledge Based Businesses & ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) Division showcases our thorough knowledge base into user friendly interface, so as to provide SAAS (Software as a Service) in addition to web based software’s. We have a dedicated team of software experts, who are transformed from grass root level programmers to software professionals who make the organization sustain the tough competition.
- We encourage to pursue further studies to all SEE-Techians so that they are able to find a growth path for themselves.
SEE-Tech Solutions provides employees with energizing career opportunities that focus on goals and not on position. As our pursuit towards excellence, we actively seek strong minds who are ready to unleash their talents and make an impact in SEE-Tech Solutions’s growth and in turn their professional growth.
Students from the following institution have been regularly coming for internships & projects in SEE-Tech Solutions (since 1997):
1. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapally
2. Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
3. Yashwantrao Chauhan College of Engineering, Nagpur
4. Shree Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management, Nagpur
5. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
6. School of Energy & Environmental Studies, DAVV, Indore
7. Tejpur University and many others
We believe that working on actual problem will make students more employable.
At present we are looking for following interns for a period of six months to one year
1. M.Tech – Electrical (IPS Engg )
2. M.Tech – Mechanical (Heat Power Engg)
3. M.Tech – Electrical (Energy Management)