- We, at SEE-Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. offer healthy working environment, where every member of SEE-Tech family is groomed so as to fit in the role he/she is assigned to and be a part of our mission.
- If you have a learning attitude and do not hesitate in hard work, have good technical skills in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering or industrial engineering, then this is the right place for you.
- The casual atmosphere at SEE-Tech gives you an opportunity to explore yourself to the fullest. Your passion is converted to successful career with our mentor-mentee program. “Star of the month” and Annual acknowledgement program” acknowledges the work done by you.
- Our Knowledge Based Businesses & ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) Division showcases our thorough knowledge base into user friendly interface, so as to provide SAAS (Software as a Service) in addition to web based software’s. We have a dedicated team of software experts, who are transformed from grass root level programmers to software professionals who make the organization sustain the tough competition.
- We encourage to pursue further studies to all SEE-Techians so that they are able to find a growth path for themselves.
SEE-Tech Solutions provides employees with energizing career opportunities that focus on goals and not on position. As our pursuit towards excellence, we actively seek strong minds who are ready to unleash their talents and make an impact in SEE-Tech Solutions’s growth and in turn their professional growth.
Presently, we are looking for following :
- ITI – Electrical
- Accounts Executive with experience in Tally-9
- Electrical Engineers
Internship Opportunity (leading to Job @ CTC 3 Lac) for MTech 2nd year students
1. To identify & analysis energy conservation opportunities in building & industry (Energy Audit)
2. To explore energy efficient technologies and strategies their adoption
3. To implement energy efficient technologies
4. To write paper in good publication (including your guide)
Time: part time 6 hrs/day
Period: Six Months
Fixed: stipend 5k/month
Gender: both male & female
Note: Opportunity to join upon us after internship (based on performance) @ CTC 3 lacs
Apply at: https://forms.gle/ccfvq9dwpFhhfpj67
Students from the following institution have been regularly coming for internships & projects in SEE-Tech Solutions (since 1997):
1. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapally
2. Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
3. Yashwantrao Chauhan College of Engineering, Nagpur
4. Shree Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management, Nagpur
5. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
6. School of Energy & Environmental Studies, DAVV, Indore
7. Tejpur University and many others
We believe that working on actual problem will make students more employable.
At present we are looking for following interns for a period of 3 months to 6 months
1. M.Tech – Electrical (IPS Engg )
2. M.Tech – Mechanical (Heat Power Engg)
3. M.Tech – Electrical (Energy Management)
4. B-tech – Electrical